Aspire V 15 Nitro VN7-571G touchpad not working

mikasso09
mikasso09 Member Posts: 86 Troubleshooter
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello there! Two weeks ago I've installed new motherboard to my laptop, because I've broke the overbaked old one (but nevermind). Everything was fine for few data 3-4, and then touchpad Has stopped to work, IT looked like a windows update issue but couldnt rewind, tried to install synaptics drivers and Intel Io drivers, but IT was pointless.. Before writing this post I've found a possibile solution, to reset windows completly, I've cleaned and installed Windows 10 but touchpad didnt work even in installation screen, also it doesnt work after.
What can i do? Thank you for your help!

Answers

• mikasso09
    Forgot to mention, found this in device manager, tried to uninstall/update them but nothing happened
  • Does the same problem occur when restarting the battery?
    Also, is there a function called touchpad in the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikasso09
    Forgot to mention, found this in device manager, tried to uninstall/update them but nothing happened
  • Does the same problem occur when restarting the battery?
    Also, is there a function called touchpad in the bios?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mikasso09
    Unfortunately IT doesnt solve the problem
  • mikasso09
    No i cant see Advanced settings, also touchpad on bios
  • mikasso09
    Device manager
  • Click in details, idhardware!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Here you are
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,160 Trailblazer
    edited August 2020

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Installed these, and still the same:/ I2C HID device still core 10 cannot start on Dębice manager and touchpad doesnt work 
  • Is there a function called touchpad in the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    nope
  • This information was not entered correctly:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    Okay, what should i do with it then?
  • mikasso09
    I've all the serial numbers on the bottom od laptop,
    I've found Out that I2C HID device's drivers are from 2006 when i try to update them, windows says its the newest version available.

• You have to correct that information in the bios.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• mikasso09
    How do i do that?
  • mikasso09
    Btw im using legacy boot mode, cannot use UEFI because of "no bootable Device error"
  • Is your laptop still under warranty? Has this motherboard been replaced by Acer technical support? You must use a program to correct the information in the bios. But it's a risky procedure. The ideal is to send the notebook to be repaired.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer