No bootable device - SWİFT SF 114-32

pyromania05
pyromania05 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello everyone First off all I want to say my problem not normally "No bootable device" I can not choice any legacy ufei because there is nothing to choose No ssd no usb also I turned off boot security Boot menu empty Boot priority empty Is there anyone know solution?? Please help. I have SWİFT SF 114-32

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,942 Trailblazer
    Hello everyone First off all I want to say my problem not normally "No bootable device" I can not choice any legacy ufei because there is nothing to choose No ssd no usb also I turned off boot security Boot menu empty Boot priority empty Is there anyone know solution?? Please help. I have swift 1

First, which Swift 1 model do you have e,g, SF113-31 or similar? Just saying “Swift 1” is says nothing! There are allot of variables that cause "No bootable device" or "can't chose Legacy/UEFI because there is No ssd no usb also" sort of putting more simplify.

Anyway, try this solution from here: “FIX: No boot device available on Windows 10” https://windowsreport.com/no-boot-device-available/  and go through the steps to get you going, as and as far as MBR Legacy/UEFI format of hdd or ssd is a different solution and is another problem that you should explain which format your hdd or ssd has?

• what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz. Do ssd and hdd appear in the bios information tab?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz. Do ssd and hdd appear in the bios information tab?
    SWİFT SF 114-32 , SSD
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

edited October 2020
    This is my informations.

Edited the content to hide sensitive information
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

StevenGen said:
    Hello everyone First off all I want to say my problem not normally "No bootable device" I can not choice any legacy ufei because there is nothing to choose No ssd no usb also I turned off boot security Boot menu empty Boot priority empty Is there anyone know solution?? Please help. I have swift 1

First, which Swift 1 model do you have e,g, SF113-31 or similar? Just saying “Swift 1” is says nothing! There are allot of variables that cause "No bootable device" or "can't chose Legacy/UEFI because there is No ssd no usb also" sort of putting more simplify.

Anyway, try this solution from here: “FIX: No boot device available on Windows 10” https://windowsreport.com/no-boot-device-available/  and go through the steps to get you going, as and as far as MBR Legacy/UEFI format of hdd or ssd is a different solution and is another problem that you should explain which format your hdd or ssd has?

My format is SSD and my model is Swift SF114-32
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

I cannot change boot priority
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

Guys thanks for all. I found a solution. My nobebook supports only uefi I maked a windows recovery usb from GPT not MRB and notebook seen. Now new problem i can not install windows I didn't any format or recovery to my disk but my ssd disk is empty. Also windows says '' you can not install windows on this disk '' Any idea?
  • This error occurs when the bios is in uefi, but the ssd is converted to mbr. Access the bios and change the bootmode to uefi. Access the windows installation and press shift + f10 and type these commands:
    diskpart
    list disk
    sel disk x (x is the ssd number)
    clean (here it will delete everything)
    convert gpt
    Then, close the cmd and continue the installation.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

This error occurs when the bios is in uefi, but the ssd is converted to mbr. Access the bios and change the bootmode to uefi. Access the windows installation and press shift + f10 and type these commands:
    diskpart
    list disk
    convert gpt
    Thank you i will do but how can i save my files firstly ? If i will be create windows usb with MBR acer bios don't see to USB, If i do this with GPT, notebook don't see ssd drive. Paradox :)
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,942 Trailblazer
    edited August 2020
    This error occurs when the bios is in uefi, but the ssd is converted to mbr. Access the bios and change the bootmode to uefi. Access the windows installation and press shift + f10 and type these commands:
    diskpart
    list disk
    convert gpt
    Thank you i will do but how can i save my files firstly ? If i will be create windows usb with MBR acer bios don't see to USB, If i do this with GPT, notebook don't see ssd drive. Paradox :)

Firstly your existing boot drive is not MBR (Legacy) its GPT/UEFI. If you look at photo 2 that you provided of your Swift SF114-32 BIOS, in the BIOS “Boot” your “Secure Boot:” is [Disabled] and your “Boot priority order:” is showing nothing!

This means that you have to activate “Secure Boot:” so that “Boot priority order:” will show your boot drive and will also show e.g. HDD0, USB HDD, USB CDROM etc etc

You can change “Boot priority order:” by enabling “Secure Boot” to enable do the following:
    1. Go to Security Set Supervisor Password and create a password.
    2. Navigate to Boot > Security and Enable Secure Boot.
    3. Then go to the BIOS > Boot you will see that you have your boot frive shown and/or all the different “Boot priority order:” variable items shown e.g. HDD0, USB HDD, USB CDROM etc this will solve your problem as your BIOS will be in UEFI and your existing UEFI boor drive will show?

Also update your BIOS (but and please note - upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your Acer product. Please proceed with caution) from the old 2018/05/18 version 1.03 to the newest “Supports new onboard memory” 2020/05/11 version 1.12 (which is the "BIOS_112.exe" from here: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AU/content/support-product/7564?b=1) which is a Win-10 executable file and done within Win-10, its a very easy update but be cautious and follow the appropriate steps to update BIOS as that will also improve how your BIOS works and it will be 100% up to date to handle all variables of the Swift SF114-32 BIOS GPT/UEFI devices.

• pyromania05

Tinkerer

StevenGen said:

My format is SSD and my model Swift SF144-32
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    @pyromania05 start the Windows install again and give us the picture where it's asking where to install. Did you install a different OS at some point?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • pyromania05

Tinkerer

billsey said:
    @pyromania05 start the Windows install again and give us the picture where it's asking where to install. Did you install a different OS at some point?
    Yes i tried but doesn't work also I found the problem today. Unfortunately my ssd card is dead I checked healty Seen %95 healthy but i couldn't create partition in HD. Service said "not working you can not install windows or etc. I bought new one. Thanks for all for helping. I recommend Acer need to work with better brands
  • vidcdrive
    vidcdrive Member Posts: 2 New User
    My acer travel mate lb series says no bootable device how fix it?
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    @vidcdrive you should start your own thread. Please include your full model number and the exact symptoms, what error messages are displayed and when do they show up?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.