Acer Aspire 7 A715-75G is having problem.A black transparent screen has appeared suddenly.

Swap08
Swap08 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Here is the Image.Any suggestions would help.Thank you.

Answers

• When you press lightly with your hand on that region, does the monitor light come on?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swap08
    No.I tried that but it was no use.
  • Is your laptop still under warranty? What happens when you press the top? I think it’s a problem with the display docking!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Swap08
    Yes,my laptop is under warranty and nothing happens if I press the top.And what is display docking?
  • I refer to this plastic cover that fixes the display, which is not attached correctly, causing the problem:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Swap08
    Okay.I'll check with the Acer store for this.Thank you for the answer.