Model Swift 3 , SF314-55G - Why wireless network adapter stops working time and again?

arijit9451
arijit9451 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
My machine is not even one year old. 7 days ago suddenly I could not find the WiFi icon. It was not there. Then searched in my phone and found a solution that my Intel network adapter driver is not working and I need to manually download it and reinstall. I did that and it started working fine.
But again today, I faced the same problem. Why is it happening again and again? Today along with Wireless driver, Bluetooth driver was gone too! Error code 10 for both of them.

Can anyone help me solve this problem permanently?

Answers

• DannyTruong
    DannyTruong Member Posts: 1 New User
    Having the same issue except my wifi is connected and will go on the web but Windows 10 does not accept it as a Network. I am angry and really frustrated because I am missing a lot of key updates.

Any help would be greatly appericated!
    (Swift 3, SF314-54-52FB)
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    You two have potentially different problems and are on different machines. @DannyTruong why don't you start a new thread for yours and we'll try working with @arijit9451 here?
    The wireless and bluetooth are on the same internal card. I believe it's an Intel 9560. There are a few things that could affect i, but the hardware is really the common point. If you haven't already see if your can roll their drivers back, if Intel released a new, buggy version it might affect them both. If it's hardware then it's likely best to use the warranty process since you should still be in warranty.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Wardakhan
    Wardakhan Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am facing the exact same issue as mentioned by @arijit9451 . Even my device is less than a year old. My laptop crashed last week after displaying stop error. At that time an update was pending so i thought the problem occurred due to pending uodate so updated everything and none helped. wifi option was not visible also, Bluetooth devices could not be connected. I installed the wifi driver downloaded from acer care website. Things came to normal and both wifi Bluetooth worked fine. After three days again the WiFi option is missing. Device manager shows error with 'intel wireless-AC 9560' it's device status says the device cannot start. (Code 10).  Reinstall the downloaded intel wifi driver which helped earlier isn't working now.
    Kindly help.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    The error suggests that the WiFi car is failing. Best to contact Acer support for a repair.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.