NitroSense won't open but it launches (AN515-55)

Options
iggy00
iggy00 Member Posts: 1 New User
i reinstalled everything but i cannot seem to open nitrosense.
thanks for helping

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,324 Pathfinder
    Options
    @iggy00
    1)uninstall nitrosense services from control panel(uninstall and change program)
    2)open cmd as administrator and type command -
                            lodctr /R
    (R must be in capital letters exact how i written)
    3)after typing this command press enter then close CMD and download→install→open nitrosense
    (Try command 2-3times if doesn't working or showing error)
    windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • SILENTxNINJA7
    SILENTxNINJA7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    @iggy00
    1)uninstall nitrosense services from control panel(uninstall and change program)
                            lodctr /R
    3)after typing this command press enter then close CMD and download→install→open nitrosense
    i tried what you suggested. a few times. but for some reason it still is not working. i dont know when it stopped working either. i havent opened the app in a few days. do you have any other suggestions?
    @iggy00 did it work for you?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When you download and extract the nitro sense, look for an APPX file and install it.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Aiodensghost
    Aiodensghost Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    When you download and extract the nitro sense, look for an APPX file and install it.

There are 10 APPX files in the Nitrosense zip file. Do I install them all or which one do I install?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send a screenshot of the APPX files?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Bloodymess
    Bloodymess Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I contacted Acer Support about the issue and this is the fix they gave me.

*First, uninstall Nitro Sense.
    *Second, go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads and download the x64 version. Restart the computer after you install this.
    *Third, go to Acer Support's website and head to the Drivers and Manuals section. Type in or copy/paste from the auto detection your SNID number. Scroll down to the Application section, hit the drop down arrow and download Nitro Sense.
    *Fourth, use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the folder and open the folder. Use Setup.exe to reinstall Nitro Sense.
    *FINALLY!! Hit your Nitro Sense key on your keyboard. Give it a couple minutes and it should boot.

Edit: corrected a misspelling
    Thank you for posting this solution, I've been watching, reading and trying several ways to resolve this problem but yours was the solution i was just looking for.
  • SILENTxNINJA7
    SILENTxNINJA7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

*Second, go to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads and download the x64 version. Restart the computer after you install this.
    *Third, go to Acer Support's website and head to the Drivers and Manuals section. Type in or copy/paste from the auto detection your SNID number. Scroll down to the Application section, hit the drop down arrow and download Nitro Sense.
    *Fourth, use WinRAR or 7zip to extract the folder and open the folder. Use Setup.exe to reinstall Nitro Sense.
    *FINALLY!! Hit your Nitro Sense key on your keyboard. Give it a couple minutes and it should boot.

ok i had the same issue and couldnt get it to work. i tried this exact method and nothing. 7zip/winrar said "computer not supported" so i downloaded it straight from my file explorer and it worked. so if its not working through a zip extractor just use file explorer and hit the nitrosense key.
  • EIRRA
    EIRRA Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options
    @iggy00
                            lodctr /R
    i was really about to cry since almost did everything that I saw on the internet and nothing worked until I saw this post and followed the instructions. Thank you so so much ! my ntrosense is now working!!
  • buburakk
    buburakk Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I had the same issue with my Nitro AN515-55 version new laptop and thought it would be useful to share how I solved it. However, my solution is for NitroSense version 3.01.3016. I am not sure if this will work for other versions too.

First I ran NitroSense setup file to install the program. After its completion I ran a file with APPXBUNDLE file type in the location V3.01.3016 \ NITROSENSEV3.1, then clicked launch.

The program interface showed up successfully.
  • kiiwi
    kiiwi Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Thanks a lot, this really works, just follow the exact steps will do, my model is AN515-55 if this helps
  • AMZafar
    AMZafar Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Options

worked for me... thanks.
  • finnalli
    finnalli Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

broo thx a lot ,it worked
  • MIALYNMAE
    MIALYNMAE Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Error: Unable to rebuild performance counter setting from system backup store, error code is 5
    C:\Users\ACER>
    HI IT SAYS ERROR 5 HOW DO I FIX THIS