xb271hu green line on half of the screen

ianlai
ianlai Member Posts: 8 New User
i heard that it is panel problem related to g-sync
so if i ask for repair and i don't have monitor to use for how long? a month?

Answers

• Does this problem occur when you use another hdmi or dp cable?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ianlai
    edited August 2020
    don't have another cable
    only using DP for 144hz
    it will disappear if i power down monitor(unplug power cord entirely) for few minutes
    but it appear randomly , i disable g-sync
  • Do you have how to test with an hdmi cable? The idea is to check if there could be a problem with the cable or the monitor itself.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ianlai
    hdmi can't get 144hz and i believe the problem relate to 144

• This will depend on your computer's monitor and hdmi port. Some monitors display 144hz on the hdmi and dp port and others display only on the dp port. In addition, your computer must have a 1.4b or 2.0 hdmi port or a dp port. What is the exact model of the computer? example an515-51-75kz.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ianlai
    PC is DIY nvidia 1070 display
    monitor xb271hu bimiprz

• When you change resolutions and refresh rates, does the problem still occur?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ianlai
    if i use 144 on desktop it will , if 60 it will not so frequently
  • Have you checked if the same problem occurs with another hdmi or dp cable and also on another computer?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ianlai
    in the past it also have problem wiht my old pc
    this pc newly build for a month 
    need to change to 60hz on desktop , than there is less frequent of the problem,
    the cable is DP cable come with the monitor accessories 
  • How long ago did you get the monitor? There was an upgrade of firwmare for this monitor, see: https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/546702/predator-x27-firmware-update/p1

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ianlai
    about 2 years and upgrade firmware also require me to return the monitor to repair center
    i
  • I suggest you check with acer technical support, the possibility of updating the firmware, to see if it solves the problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• DickDoeser
    DickDoeser Member Posts: 1 New User
    This monitor is bad. Burnt in screen after 2 years and 2 months. No garanty or service is given by Acer.
    Very bad for a monitor bought in januari 2019 for a price of 569 €.
    In future I will buy never any product of Acer anymore.
  • Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,302 Community Administrator
    Hello @DickDoeser

Thank you for participating in the Acer Community. I am sorry you feel this way about  your monitor, and that this issue occurred out of the warranty term, the warranty policy can vary upon your purchase details and region, but  If you would like more  information about Acer warranty you can review it here

About your Monitor issue,  I recommend  creating a new topic  with more details, this way the  the community members will be able to help you. 

Kind Regards, 

Acer-Ingrid