Predator G9-593 - screen becomes black

mit4jc
mit4jc Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello,
Laptop: Predator G9-593, NH.Q16EX.005.
Issue: I open the laptop, after a while the screen becomes black.
If there is an youtube video, it will play for a while and after a time the laptop will make a noise as a continuous buzz. 
In order to stop I need to hold the power button for a while.

Did you encounter same issue and did you find a solution?

Answers

• Did you mean that the problem after booting windows, correct? Or did you actually take the laptop apart and then the black screen problem occurred?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • mit4jc
    mit4jc Member Posts: 2 New User
    Just browsing on the web and suddenly my screen becomes black. After restart it works well for a few minutes and the black screen appears again. I can provide a video if it helps. 
  • OK! Do it:
    a) download the latest drivers here:
    b) then, disable wirelless so that the drivers are not updated and then uninstall and delete the drivers intel and nvidia like this:

c) then restart windows and install the latest drivers.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)