cost of touchpad of acer nitro 5 AN515-54

ayushn212
ayushn212 Member Posts: 44 Devotee WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
i have acer nitro 5 AN515-54
i5-9300h gtx 1050 model

Answers

• Can you explain the touchpad problem better?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ayushn212
    Can you explain the touchpad problem better?
    i will try to explain the problem
    1. the trackpad with elantech driver works fine if i am using only one finger most of the time but if if keep the finger on touch pad for too long it becomes slow
    2. as soon as i use two finger scroll it suddenly become super slow to move around and select
    3. it will remain slow if i use it continuously but if i not use it for like two minutes its back to its normal speed and again if i use two fingers it becomes slow
    4. when its slow if i use the function key to disable and enable the trackpad then it becomes smooth again
    so i tried everything from uninstalling to installing latest drivers but no luck even with bios updates the problem doesnt go away

i believe its a software issue as its only becomes slow when i try to use more than  fingers but i am unable to fix this issue, i even tried installing synaptics driver for nitro 5 instead of elantech but no luck
  • Does the same problem occur when changing the touchpad speed to maximum?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • batmalin
    batmalin Member Posts: 4,231 Guru
    First make sure if the issue is not SW related but anyway here is the P/N -  56.Q5AN2.001
    It cost around 18$ look here: 
    https://www.cdsparts.com/p-10440-acer-nitro-5-an515-43-an515-54-an517-51-black-touchpad-56q5an2001.aspx
    Please click "Yes" if I have answered your question.
    Userbench: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/31177158

• ayushn212
    edited August 2020
    Does the same problem occur when changing the touchpad speed to maximum?
    I have tried changing speed but problem i
     still the same also there is no elan advance mouse control option in control panel but i have seen it on other laptop 
  • Is your laptop under warranty? have you tried to disconnect and reconnect the touchpad?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ayushn212
    Is your laptop under warranty? have you tried to disconnect and reconnect the touchpad?
     i did that but the problem is still there
  • Can you inform the version of the bios? Does the same problem occur when you touch the basic to bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ayushn212
    Can you inform the version of the bios? Does the same problem occur when you touch the basic to bios?
    bios is latest v1.30 and there r no touchpad settings in bios 
  • Access the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to basic.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ayushn212
    Access the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to basic.
     i told u my bios does not have touchpad settings as i tried pressing ctrl + s
  • OK! Turn off the laptop and disconnect the power adapter. Then, press the power button for 12 seconds and see if it solves the problem.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer