Device is very slow

SomeDudeplayingGames
SomeDudeplayingGames Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
I have an Acer Nitro 5 for a year now and It was getting slow so I reset it. The reset went nicely but when it was installing windows it was at 64%. My laptop shut down and now I have an acer loading screen then it restarts then it loops. I cant access the desktop I cant access BIOS and when I try repair or command prompt it says I need to have an administrator on this PC

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)