Has Anyone Found A Permanent Fix For Acer Mouse Stutter And Lag - Nitro AN515-51

Tweaky
Tweaky Member Posts: 5 New User
edited September 2020 in Nitro Gaming
So ive been looking for a fix for this for about 2 or 3 years now and i cant seem to find a permanent fix or even a temporary fix that lasts more then a week, heres my process every weekend i have to use this laptop on the weekend because in the weekday i use a desktop:
- disabling the Intel graphics in the device manager ( worked for 2 days now i cant get it to work anymore )
- disabling sound drivers/startup and Dolby settings ( worked for 2 weeks then stopped working completely )
- updating bios ( did nothing )
- updating NVIDIA drivers ( did nothing )
- done every configuration in the NVIDIA settings ( did nothing )
- messed around with battery setting to prefer performance ( did nothing )
- disabling and enabling fast boot ( both did nothing )
- updating Intel drivers ( did nothing )
if there any help anyone could give me that would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance   

Answers

• Can you provide the exact model? example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tweaky
    Can you provide the exact model? example an515-51-75kz.
    It's the 

Nitro AN515-51

• About the problem, are you referring to the touchpad or is there an external usb mouse? The same problem occurs when you put the touchpad in basic in the bios? What happens when you restart the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tweaky
    About the problem, are you referring to the touchpad or is there an external usb mouse? The same problem occurs when you put the touchpad in basic in the bios? What happens when you restart the battery?
    I use an external USB mouse but I know it has something to do with the GPU and the CPU don't get along
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited August 2020
    Does the same problem occur when updating drivers on intel and nvidia websites?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tweaky
    Does the same problem occur when updating drivers on intel and nvidia websites?
    the same problem occurs, its been occuring since i bought this thing 3 years ago
  • Does the same problem occur when you change the touchpad to basic in the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Tweaky
    Does the same problem occur when you change the touchpad to basic in the bios?
    sorry that ive been dormant for some time, i sent the laptop in 7 months ago, got it back recently, and they said they fixed it, but as i boot it up it has the same problem of the mouse stuttering but every game i play runs completely fine. its been 4 years and still no fix 
  • Have you checked this setting?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Wltr
    Wltr Member Posts: 2 New User
    I have this problem since 2019 on Nitro 5 an-515-54 and it cannot be solved in any way (with the help that I could find in Google). Worst gaming experience.