Does all Acer Chromebook comes with webcam

broodfaun
broodfaun Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello,

I am new to Chromebook.  I bought a new Acer Chromebook but I have not opened yet as I need to confirm if this comes with a web camera .  I didn't see webcam listed in the specification and what is the specification of the webcam.

Thank you!

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    @broodfaun we need to know which Chromebook you have before we can tell for certain. There are a lot of models worldwide and it's possible some of them might not have a webcam. I can't think of any that I'm aware of, but can probably look it up for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Pssst3
    Pssst3 Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited August 2020
    ALL Chromebooks from ALL makers have user facing web cameras.   Some edu models have cams that flip over.  All these cams are capable of 720, only more expensive large screen ones have higher res. Cameras are a Google requirement.
  • broodfaun
    broodfaun Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks for the responses.  The model number for chromebook is: CB315-3H-C0XJ >  URL:  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/professional-model/NX.HKBAA.006

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Yes, that model certainly does have a webcam.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.