touchpad not working

Options

Answers

• syahir402
    syahir402 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    Options

why it say no driver are installed for this device???

• syahir402
    Options

what does it mean that the driver not installed??
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • syahir402
    Options
    before this i have resetting my windows but the problem still remain :(
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you send some pictures of the bios settings? If the problem occurred after the repair, did you contact acer technical support again?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • syahir402
    Options

i do have contact him personally but it seem that he just seen my message....but if this problem still occur i will send back the laptop to the centre
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    So, when you switch to ps2, the touchpad works, correct?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    Options
    So, when you switch to ps2, the touchpad works, correct?
      yess but only the basic 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    As the repair problem, I suggest that you contact technical support. Now, I would try to update the bios to version 1.10, to see if it solves the problem. You can also try to reinstall windows:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    Options
    hey... i've just sent my laptop to the centre and they change the touchpad hardware and my touchpad now is working just fine....thank you for your help mate!
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You are welcome.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• maribeau
    maribeau Member Posts: 31 Troubleshooter
    Options
    how many days you wait in the center to fix it? @syahir402
  • maribeau
    Options
    @syahir402 i also encounter the same thing? are they going to change the motherboard?
  • maribeau
    Options
    did you pay for motherboard change?
  • syahir402
    Options
    maribeau said:
    how many days you wait in the center to fix it? @syahir402
     I don't quite remember but I think it took about 1 or 2 weeks
  • syahir402
    Options
    maribeau said:
    @syahir402 i also encounter the same thing? are they going to change the motherboard?
       no, in my case they just change the touchpad hardware
  • syahir402
    Options
    maribeau said:
    did you pay for motherboard change?
     my laptop is still under warranty so its free
  • maribeau
    Options
    Good to hear that.We exactly have the same problem @syahir402... Im so happy to reach. i thought they will.change the entire board. Since it just a touchpad. My laptop is new for 6 mos.. wer you actually from?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @maribeauAccess the bios, go to the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to advanced. Also check the bios version:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• BRC236
    BRC236 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    When touchpad freezes alt +f7 worked for me.  Various places in internet have said Fn + F7 and that didn't work for my Acer Swift Laptop