touchpad not working

syahir402
syahir402 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
hello...did someone know why my touchpad is not working?? before this i have sent to the service centre for fans problem the they call me and told that my touchpad suddenly not working and they have to change motherboard...since then i can only use the basic touchpad...

Answers

• If the problem occurred after repairing the fans, I recommend that you send the laptop again, so that the acer technician can correct the problem. Now, can you provide the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. When you put the touchpad in advanced mode on the bios, what happens when you press fn + f7 or just f7?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • syahir402
    If the problem occurred after repairing the fans, I recommend that you send the laptop again, so that the acer technician can correct the problem. Now, can you provide the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz. When you put the touchpad in advanced mode on the bios, what happens when you press fn + f7 or just f7?
    i using nitro 5 AN515-43...when i open bios setting there is no option of touchpad to change basic or advanced mode....when i press fn + f7, still i can only use one finger gesture
  • Access the bios, go to the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to advanced. Also check the bios version:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • syahir402
    Access the bios, go to the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to advanced. Also check the bios version:

what does it mean??
  • syahir402
    anyone?? help me

• It means that you have the same version of the bios you are trying to install. Access the bios, go to the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to advanced.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    It means that you have the same version of the bios you are trying to install. Access the bios, go to the main tab, press ctrl + s and change the touchpad to advanced.

it only appear this when i press ctrl + s.....no advance or basic option 
  • Select I2C driver!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    Select I2C driver!
     when i select the I2C driver....my touchpad stop working 
  • syahir402
    even when i try press fn + f7
  • What happens when you just press f7? Can you send a screenshot of the device manager and also this configuration?
    How to disable touchpad when mouse is connected on Windows 10

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    this is my touchpad configuration,,,,when i change to i2c in bios, i cant find the touchpad configuration in my setting
  • syahir402
    What happens when you just press f7? Can you send a screenshot of the device manager and also this configuration?
    How to disable touchpad when mouse is connected on Windows 10

this is the device manager when i change to I2C toucpad in BIOS
  • syahir402

this is the driver that problem...and also when i press f7 in the touchpad configuration, it appeat the carot browsing optione wether to on or off
  • Click on I2C HID, go to the DETAILS, ID HARDWARE tab and copy and paste here. Example:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402

this ???
  • Do it:
    a) access the bios and then press f9 to restore. Then click on save & shutdown.
    b) then, disconnect the power adapter and press the power for 12 seconds to restart the battery.
    c) then, download this driver and install the .inf file through the device manager, like this, example:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    Just to make sure....install the .inf file at the I2C HID Driver??
  • Yes my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• syahir402
    When i change it....my touchpad still not working....but the I2C HID Device have change to synapstic HID Device