W key gets stuck

Sezokiller
Sezokiller Member Posts: 84 Fixer WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I was playing valorant and i noticed that if i keep W pressed for some time it gets stuck and even if i lift my finger up my character keeps going forward and sometimes stops late some examples
it goes like Wwwwwwww or Wwwww... till i press W again
my laptop helios 300 g3-571
i checked under my W key nothing is under it the rubber looks fine idk the reason
"Life is like an assault if its going too well you are walking into an ambush."

Always include your PC model and specs for a better diagnose

Answers

• Royep
    Royep Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited November 2020
    Have you been able to find a solution because I have the same problem.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/content/predator-model/NH.Q3FSN.003
  • I was playing valorant and i noticed that if i keep W pressed for some time it gets stuck and even if i lift my finger up my character keeps going forward and sometimes stops late some examples
    it goes like Wwwwwwww or Wwwww... till i press W again
    my laptop helios 300 g3-571
    i checked under my W key nothing is under it the rubber looks fine idk the reason

Your “W” key has to be taken apart and reassembled and/or replaced with new parts, (if you can get them?) this is a very tedious job and you need the exact parts to fix a single key problem like this (btw there are many guides for this on the web) otherwise, replace your keyboard with a new one, unless your Helios 300 G3-571 is under warranty then this is covered under warranty so take it to your nearest Acer outlet so that they can replace the keyboard.