My battery is draining when i play COD:Warzone and other games !!

Options
Narayanator
Narayanator Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My Predator helios 300 is always plugged in when I play games. The battery will be 100% in the beginning and after sometimes the charging indication (orange light) appears and the battery will drain even though the charging cable is plugged in. I think it is also affecting the gameplay because of the power drain. Please help me, guys !!!

Answers

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Very normal - called hybird power utilization. There are multiple threads on these forums on these. When systems pulls more power than what the power supply can supply it pulls in the additional needed power from battery. And this too happens in intervals - no game tends to pull 100% power at 100% of times.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Narayanator
    Narayanator Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    sri369 said:
    Very normal - called hybird power utilization. There are multiple threads on these forums on these. When systems pulls more power than what the power supply can supply it pulls in the additional needed power from battery. And this too happens in intervals - no game tends to pull 100% power at 100% of times.
     There was a real problem btw, my Microsoft AC Adapter Driver keeps uninstalling in each startup. So I reinstalled the driver and installed Outbyte Driver installer to keep me updated. I think that was the problem. The laptop had soo may outdated drivers installed and everything got updated. Let see if the problem persists. Thank you.