My laptop turns on without internet or bluetooth and now won't use bluetooth at all

noahcal11
noahcal11 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Recently, my laptop has been giving me problems when I turn it on/open it after a long time asleep. It turns on with no internet or bluetooth and seemingly forgets that those two things exist.
I get this for a wi-fi screen:
And this for a bluetooth screen:
The option to search for wi-fi networks or to turn on bluetooth isn't even there.
Usually I can just restart my computer and everything is back to normal. However, I don't want to have to do this every time I want to use my computer and clearly something is wrong. Today, I got this issue, restarted, and now the wi-fi is back but the bluetooth isn't. I saw previous similar posts and tried troubleshooting (it said my laptop didn't have bluetooth capacity) and uninstalling/reinstalling drivers (although I'm not entirely sure I did that right). My most pressing issue is getting bluetooth back because I use a bluetooth mouse and headphones, but I'd really like to find an answer to the no bluetooth/wi-fi problem other than just restarting.