Aspire F5-573G Noisy fan + Noisy Microphone

ARUHARUH Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Hi all,

I got two issues here with an Acer Aspire F5-573G laptop:
First one with the laptop fan. Sometimes recently it gets very noisy as if there is something stuck inside. 
Are there instructions with pictures how to open the laptop and clean the fan of any objects stuck inside?
How easy it is to buy a new fan and replace it? are these generic ones or they are specific to this acer model? 
----
Second issue is with the microphone, though it might be related to the fan problem.
When communicating with others sometimes they complain of a noise that comes and goes, like a " zzzzzz" sound. That wasn't the case few weeks ago.
Could this be a physical problem where the internal microphone got dislocated and just needs tightening? 
or its just a sign that the microphone is dying?
And again, any instructions with pictures on how to reach the microphone and try to troubleshoot it? or replace it if necessary?

Thanks

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 57,957 Trailblazer
    Check out this video:

On the microphone try to disconnect it:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • ARUHARUH Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Check out this video:

On the microphone try to disconnect it:

Wow, that's a recent video, just in time :D
    That should help a lot, thanks.

For the microphone, is that on the LCD panel? I thought the mic was somewhere near the touchpad, there is a little hole like 1mm diameter.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 57,957 Trailblazer
    The microphone is located on the laptop display!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)