JOIN OUR RANKS
Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear.
I am having issue with 3.5 mm combo jack , I can use 3.5mm jack using earphone no issue with audio in earphone.
Device details :
Acer Nitro 5 AN515-31
Windows 10 HOME
version : 2004
OS build : 19041.388
Audio driver :
1. when i insert earphone it is not shown in playback device and its mic is not listed in recording devices .
yes I every time i select which device is being used headphone, headset , mic , line_in etc from pop-up.
2. My external mic is not shown in recording device it used 3.5mm jack. Model (BOYA BY M1).
3. control pannel -> sound -> only shows microphone array and stereo mix in recording devices no earphone mic or external mic .
Below screen shots are taken with earphone connected . Earphone : rha ma390 universal
even tried with external mic : (BOYA BY M1)
yes i have checked show disabled device block is clicked .
what I have tried .
1. setting -> microphone -> enable microphone.
2. control pannel -> realtek hd audio manager -> click on audio jack and select device
3. tried using acer provided realtek driver : 184.108.40.20651
4. update driver from realtek website version : 220.127.116.1107.1
5. try troubleshooter for windows setting
6. uninstall driver from device manager and restart
Nothing worked .
please help me to find solution