How to fix my laptop aspire a514-52

Jayanthonie15Jayanthonie15 Member Posts: 3 New User
How to fix my laptop a514-52 no bootable devices the Uefi is not highlighted 

FAQ & Answers

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 57,983 Trailblazer
    Can you send some pictures of the bios settings? Does the same problem occur when restarting the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Jayanthonie15Jayanthonie15 Member Posts: 3 New User
    This
  • Jayanthonie15Jayanthonie15 Member Posts: 3 New User
    No the problem is no bootable devices in acer aspire a514-52 
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho ACE Posts: 57,983 Trailblazer
    OK! But have you tried to reset the battery? What happens when you press alt + f10 before the acer logo? It is very likely that you will need to recreate the EFI boot partition!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)