When putting on my all in one desktop

Options
Dog
Dog Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
It goes to reboot and select proper boot device. How can I access back to normal loading and go to correct

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you explain the problem better? Also, what is the exact model? Example an515-51-75kz.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Dog
    Dog Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Model is Aspire z3-105

When I turn on pc it dosen't load to proper screen. It goes to Reboot and select proper boot device
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you record a video of the problem and post it on youtube, so I can check it out?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    In this case, can you just send a photo of the information that appears, so that I can see that information?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,783 Trailblazer
    Options
    You will likely want to create a Windows install flash drive and boot from it in order to use the diagnostics to discover what the problem is.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,011 Trailblazer
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Dog said:
    It goes to reboot and select proper boot device. How can I access back to normal loading and go to correct

Go into bios (to do that press F2 as soon as you see the Acer screen) and go to "Boot" in bios to see the boot order of your computer and if your boot hdd is shown? Make sure that your 1st boot order is wiith your boot hdd and if its not, then change boot hdd to 1st boot device?

Otherwise try to boot with your Win-10 installation boot media e.g. a usb with Win-10 installation files on it, then boot to that usb by setting usb in bios as 1st boot then do the following

Choose > Repair your computer > Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Keep my files and see if this fixes your “select proper boot device”

Note: Choosing Reset will reinstall Windows 10 and the Apps that are included by default without removing your personal files.  Any other Apps and programs will have to be reinstalled.

There are also other options that you can take if this does not work e.g. "Advanced" so try those too. If all this does not work then, your hdd is faulty and the operating system cant be accessed and you either get a ‘recovery technician’ to recover your data (if your data is valuable?) or you purchase a new hdd or preferably an ssd and do a clean install of Win-10.