How to Migrations Windows 10 to SSD on my Aspire TC-885-EB17

Options
colemrj
colemrj Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
Just unpacked my new Aspire TC and purchase an SSD to install and make as my primary hard drive for the Windows OS.  Windows backup/restore gives an error when trying to restore image taken from original HDD to my SSD.  Have tried exclusing the original HHD and removed from the machine so only the new SSD will be recognized but still get error on restore/image.

Answers

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    I just did something like that a couple weeks ago. Just exactly what kind of error that Windows 10 gave you? For some insights may be my thread

How To Delete Unwanted OS From UEFI BIOS

on July 16 may have some info you can use.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    You can use some cloning program like macrium reflect for example. You can also check out this video:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)