From where I can buy this part for my spin 3 laptop

Kotb
Kotb Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey everybody,

I have a problem with this cable in the image, it's already damage, I am from Egypt and I can't find it, I wanna know how I can buy it online, and what's the right name of this cable. My model number is 
( sp314-52-51ul ). 
Thanks, 

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,696 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020
    Kotb said:
    Hey everybody,

I have a problem with this cable in the image, it's already damage, I am from Egypt and I can't find it, I wanna know how I can buy it online, and what's the right name of this cable. My model number is 
    ( sp314-52-51ul ). 
    Thanks, 

First, is this Acer Spin 3 SP314-52-51UL under warranty? If it is then I wouldn’t try to fix this, try to get this cable under warranty and/or get Acer to fix this problem. Go to “Acer Contact” here: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/service-contact and email them that you want an Acer Spin 3 SP314-52-51UL type cable and quote this number “R14_DB_FFC - 450. 00V03.0001 REV1AD1 - HT/ZS (F3) 17/12/21” and send the photo also. Acer will advise you how to either replaced it under warranty or if they have this part in stock and where you can buy it.

• Kotb
    Kotb Member Posts: 2 New User
    I just wanna name of the cable, to search about it on internet
  • Colleague stevengen has already informed the name of the cable here:
    StevenGen said:
    Kotb said:
    Hey everybody,

( sp314-52-51ul ). 
    Thanks, 

First, is this Acer Spin 3 SP314-52-51UL under warranty? If it is then I wouldn’t try to fix this, try to get this cable under warranty and/or get Acer to fix this problem. Go to “Acer Contact” here: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AE/content/service-contact and email them that you want an Acer Spin 3 SP314-52-51UL type cable and quote this number “R14_DB_FFC - 450. 00V03.0001 REV1AD1 - HT/ZS (F3) 17/12/21and send the photo also. Acer will advise you how to either replaced it under warranty or if they have this part in stock and where you can buy it.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)