Difference in Swift 3 SF314-42 Models

Options
hm2016
hm2016 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I'm interested in buying the Swift 3 SF314-42-R0HP laptop but am unable to find it anywhere online so I am thinking of getting the Swift 3 SF314-42-R7LH instead. Although there is a difference in price, after comparing the specs it appears that they are the same laptop, just a different color? Can anyone confirm that? Thanks!

Best Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good afternoon hm2016 !

They are basically the same.
    The latest models may come with version updates of the motherboard with better technology support in controllers, Bios, etc.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Both have similar distribution dates, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Good afternoon hm2016 !

They are basically the same.
    The latest models may come with version updates of the motherboard with better technology support in controllers, Bios, etc.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• hm2016
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MaClane
    Options
    You're welcome!
    Accept my answer if it helped you!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the difference in price between the two?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • hm2016
    Options
    What is the difference in price between the two?
    Only $10 dollars.
  • MaClane
    Options
    Choose the latest version.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Both have similar distribution dates, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• hm2016
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MaClane
    Options
    Distribution yes, but not development.
    Then you should choose the latest one.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™