Aspire 7 Laptop (A715-72G-53T5) SSD M.2 not detected - No Bootable Device

2»

Answers

• MyNewLogin
    MyNewLogin Member Posts: 21 Troubleshooter
  • Yes, models an515-52 and a715-72g have the same motherboard. 
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MyNewLogin
    @egydiocoelho So the bios v1.28 works weird looks like it was installed, but in the info tab there is still version 1.26 and now laptop after pressing the power button is behaving like this: turn on (keys flashed), turn of, turn on, turn off and the Acer message is being shown after 3rd try. Anyway, maybe there is something like drive controller and it is not working? Maybe it is a hardware issue? Laptop was used primarly for playing games.
  • Do it:
    a) access the bios and then press f9 to restore it and then click save and shut down;
    b) then, perform the battery reset:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • MyNewLogin
    @egydiocoelho I did it, but it didn't help. BTW thanks for trying, I see you guys have a great experience:). But I am worried that this may be some sort of a hardware issue.
  • Can you take some photos of the bios settings?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MyNewLogin
    edited August 2020
    @egydiocoelho

[Publicación editada para eliminar contenido inapropiado o personal]  
  • Hdd0 and hdd 1 are set to "none". For some reason, ssd or hdd are not being recognized. Go to the ADVANCED, SATA CONFIGURATION tab and verify that the sata ports are enabled. If the problem is not resolved, I advise disconnecting the hdd and ssd:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MyNewLogin
    @egydiocoelho I don't have that option in bios. But now I am pretty sure that this is a power problem. I have bought a usb adapter for ssd m.2 and when the laptop is turned off and I plug it into the usb 3.0, blue led on the adapter is very bright but when I turn on the laptop it immediately goes darker(not totally) and the laptop does not recognize the drive.
  • MyNewLogin
    @egydiocoelho I can confirm that ssd and adapter are working on another laptop, blue led is constantly very bright, but on my laptop it is dark (but not completely off).
  • Can you connect the ssd and send some photos of all the settings of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MyNewLogin
    @egydiocoelho I gave my laptop to computer service, but I remember that bios with ssd plugged in looked pretty much the same as in my previous post.
  • So you sent the laptop to the acer repair center, correct?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• MyNewLogin
    @egydiocoelho Well not to the acer center, because there was none of them nearby, but this repair center that I chose will just check some basics, maybe they can help. If not I will probably sent my laptop to the acer repair center.
  • I really want you to wait and send it to the Acer repair center.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Jackie55
    Jackie55 Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
    Try to remove all the drives from the laptop except the SSD and do a full reinstall from a USB stick with Win 10 you  have to change the bios to boot from USB to install windows. When installing windows install a clean version this will remove any partitions on the disk then it will recreate the partitions and install windows 10. This is done quite quickly so keep an eye on whats happening and remove the USB drive at the first reboot and go into the bios (F2) and change the first boot back to the SSD. When windows is fully installed just reinstall your other drive.
  • MyNewLogin
    @Jackie55 The problem is that when I plug the usb stick and open repair/reinstall option using win 10 utility, it does not recognize the drive like it is unplugged or something. But the drive itself is working (checked that on another laptop).
  • have you tried to update the ssd firmware?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer