Acer Swift 1 SF114-32 loose battery

daxyd
daxyd Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello. I just bought an Acer Swift 1 just a couple months ago. It was working great until last month. I went to turn it on one day and it wouldn't turn on. I had to use a pin to reset the battery. Whenever I move/shake the laptop, the battery disconnects and the laptop shuts off. Every time it shuts off, I have to reset the battery. Is there any way this can be fixed? (ex. sending the laptop in, opening the laptop up and fixing the battery, etc.) Thank you
Note: I think the warranty expired on where I got this laptop from
(I got it from The Shopping Channel)

Answers

• Disassembly is not difficult, see:
    Check the battery connector and also check for any other button similar to this one, somewhere else on the motherboard:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,647 Trailblazer
    Though if you are at all worried about opening it, you should still be in warranty and Acer will fix it for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.