what is the reson behind some tiny white spots in my a315-41 display , which sometime disapped ?

harsh005
harsh005 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited October 2023 in Aspire Laptops
 4 white spots are there in my display which some time disappeared when i shutdown my pc and turn it no after few hours..
after turning on my laptop (acer aspire a315-41 ryzen 5) whith in 5 min slowly all white spots are starts glowing brighter.(my keyboard numberlock and underscope key is also working automatically some times)
please answer me acer, what is the reason behind this problem?
my laptop is in warrenty and i also registered my case, but i am not able to get support because of covid-19 in india(bihar).
please advise me how to fix this problem at home..
i tried by resseting my pc, battery resetting but nothing happened...
help me!

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    It would be helpful to post phone images of the bright spots that you see.  Acer policy normally allows a certain number of stuck rgb pixels per million rgb pixels as you seem to have.  With only 4 bright pixels on the entire screen of several million pixels, I doubt this would be considered a defective screen.  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/dead-pixel . Sorry but I think your LCD screen is  probably well within industry-standard tolerances. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    Answer ✓
    It would be helpful to post phone images of the bright spots that you see.  Acer policy normally allows a certain number of stuck rgb pixels per million rgb pixels as you seem to have.  With only 4 bright pixels on the entire screen of several million pixels, I doubt this would be considered a defective screen.  https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/dead-pixel . Sorry but I think your LCD screen is  probably well within industry-standard tolerances. Jack E/NJ 

Jack E/NJ

• harsh005
    i registered repair request 15 days ago, but I got no call from acer service center..
    I tried to contact with my acer engineer ( number provided by acer through mail) they refused to take my case because of long distance from my station....
    how can be acer so irresponsible to costomers...
    my laptop is in warranty and I am still waiting from 15 days for my laptop repair....

• JackE
    Please post phone photo showing  bright spots if possible. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• harsh005

three white spots are visible in this photo and fourth spot is very dimm so it can be only seen through naked eye
    (important point is that -some time these 3 spots goes dimm and looks like my spots are gone but whithin 2 min all white spots are visible....)
  • JackE
    Do you mean these spots? I think I only see two. They are almost invisble!  I wouldn't worry about them. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Try playing this video in full screen:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Aye @egydiocoelho ! People should be warned not to look at this video in a darkened room! Now I see spots with my eyes closed.   B)    Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Yes, it's true JackE! The user can also decrease the brightness of the display, so as not to impair vision and avoid dizziness.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SurendraK
    SurendraK Member Posts: 1 New User
    I too have the same problem with acer Predator screen..... What might be the problem and how can i solve it??
  • JackE
    Stuck pixels. Put on a welder's helmet and try @egydiocoelho 's suggestion. It may unstick the picture elements. https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/902707/#Comment_902707   :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• josephpduke
    josephpduke Member Posts: 2 New User
    JackE said:
    Stuck pixels. Put on a welder's helmet and try @egydiocoelho 's suggestion. It may unstick the picture elements. https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/comment/902707/#Comment_902707   :)   Jack E/NJ

yes, 1st i didn't understand what's the problem in my display then your video help me and my repair master a lot to detect the issue. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.