Is there any 4 Gb. Ram for this Notebook? - ACER ASPIRE ONE ZA3

GMAC44
GMAC44 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2021 in All-In-One PCs
Is there any 4 Gb. Ram for this Notebook?

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,255 Trailblazer
    No, assuming yours is the AO751H model, it only supports a maximum of 1GB of memory.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GMAC44
    GMAC44 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My Acer Aspire One comes with 2 Gb. Is there any way to increase the RAM to 4GB?
  • billsey
    @GMAC44 you should start a new thread with your question, so you can mark it as solved when it's answered. That puts it higher in the results list when other people are asking the same question. We will need you full model number, "Acer Asipre One" could be any of many different models.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ADSIE
    ADSIE Member Posts: 1 New User
    Just came across this post by chance, I have on old Aspire One AO751h Z3 which I have just installed a 2gb ram upgrade and 1tb hard disk. The ram cost me £10 from amazon, hard disk free from an old EE tv box. Installed Win 10 pro 32 bit. All running fine but slow. This machine was headed for the bin but had a need for computer in my home workshop to run  hobby CNC software/ hardware. With regards to ram it seems from my searching 2gb is max for this particular model. Now considering a SSD for it, 120gb for about £20, should be big enough and speed should be a big improvement.
  • billsey
    Yes, a SSD will make a big difference... Not up to speeds you'll see with even a low end new laptop, but still potentially usable. :)