So my brand new Acer Swift 3 won't turn on!

Options
XT
XT Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
I bought a new Acer Swift 3 a month ago and a few hours ago the battery was low so i put it on the charger and and it completely turned off no orange light no nothing! Please help me i had some major projects on it!! 

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do you have another power supply to try? Make sure it's the same voltage and connection type, but it can be the same or higher wattage, or even less for testing purposes.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • XT
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I fixed it. It was the battery so I had to push the pin on the back to disconnect it. 😑😑
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK, watch to see if it happens again. The battery reset fixing it might just be a workaround.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• XT
    Options
    By no orange light i ment the charging orange light won't work. 
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Do you have another power supply to try? Make sure it's the same voltage and connection type, but it can be the same or higher wattage, or even less for testing purposes.
  • XT
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I fixed it. It was the battery so I had to push the pin on the back to disconnect it. 😑😑
  • billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    OK, watch to see if it happens again. The battery reset fixing it might just be a workaround.