Haven't gotten the Windows 10 2004 update yet

Options
RevoGz
RevoGz Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
Hello,
as the title suggests, I still haven't gotten the 2004 update on my AN515-52, with a i7-8750h and 1060 6gb, I have all my drivers updated and I also still get cumulative updates from windows. I see that on the Windows Update page in settings, 'Windows 2004 Update is on its way,Once its ready for your device, you'll see the update on this page"

How long would I have to wait for the update?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,032 Trailblazer
    edited July 2020
    Options
    RevoGz said:
    Hello,
    as the title suggests, I still haven't gotten the 2004 update on my AN515-52, with a i7-8750h and 1060 6gb, I have all my drivers updated and I also still get cumulative updates from windows. I see that on the Windows Update page in settings, 'Windows 2004 Update is on its way,Once its ready for your device, you'll see the update on this page"

How long would I have to wait for the update?

Firstly and what I always do is I never use or wait for a version update from “Windows Update” as allot of problems happen doing a version update that way. To be safe always do an update more directly, what I suggest is for you to go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 then use the “Windows 10 May 2020 Update” and download the update tool from here: Update now after that run the update tool and let the update tool go through its steps until it finishes the 2004 updtae, simple!