No os installed, when booting win10 from usb can't find any diskpart

Aaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaa Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2020 Archives
New nitro 5 laptop, came with no os installed.
When booted up opens efi shell.
When installing win10 no diskpart is listed.
When instaling ubuntu has problems with rst.
Cannot change the uefi boot.
Cannot change sata mode.

Answers

• What is the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz. Regarding the installation of windows, there are two possibilities:
    a) leaving in rst with optane mode: it will be necessary to install the chipset's .inf file. But you need to inform the model of the laptop;

b) ahci mode: access the bios, go to the main tab and press ctrl + s. Then change the sata mode to ahci. I also suggest that you create a password on setsupervisorpassword and disable secureboot.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)