¿ I can add more ram and SSD ? - Aser Aspire 1 -( A115-31-C2Y3 )

Options
pablo2751
pablo2751 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Good morning, I wanted to ask, if it is possible to add more ram memory and a new SSd disk with a higher capacity.

It's possible in this laptop?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ideally, you should take the notebook apart to see if these slots are available:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • pablo2751
    pablo2751 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Hellow Thanks for your answer.

I still didn't buy it.
    Before doing so I want to know if it is possible to add RAM and put a bigger disk.

Where can I find the characteristics of the motherboard of this laptop?

Technical data is not available on the Acer page.

Thank
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    According to the manual for that model, you can install a 2.5 "sata 3 hdd or ssd, a 2280 ssd m2 and there is also a free ram slot, to add more ram.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Keith12213
    Keith12213 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    I got the same laptop and what type of ram do i buy
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do you if your version has an available ram slot?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Keith12213
    Options
    Yes the same thing
  • Keith12213
    Options
    Never mind