Predator Helios 300 with Predator XB240H Monitor issues

LeoL
LeoL Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi all, this has been an issue for ages and I have failed to find a fix in google search. I have a Predator Helios 300 connected to the Predator XB240H Monitor via HDMI however what happans everytime I start using them is: both turn on as usual, everything looks fine, a few minutes into use the Monitor will black (this timeframe can vary dramatically) and the Predator Logo will appear on the laptop, then the laptop goes black and the predator logo returns to the monitor and I am back in the Game I was playing except the colours are now off. Generally the monitor is the game while the laptop screen would have the basic desktop display (icons etc). If I go into colour settings using the NVIDIA pop up I can fix the colour but it resets everytime this occurs so I am adjusting colours daily.

When I look in setting up multiple displays using INTEL - it only shows 1 display as recognised which is the inbuilt display. When I use the NVIDIA pop up it only shows one display - the external monitor. Any advice would be much appreciated - I am really confused that two branded items aren't working well together!