ACER NITRO AN515-51 No power

Options
Niecah
Niecah Member Posts: 9 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi need help, my Acer nitro is not powering on.
There is a light every time I connect the charger. Is there a chance that the battery is bad? will the unit work without the battery , directly plug in to the charger only ? because I tried to remove and my laptop is still not powering on.  

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-51-75KZ. Also, have you tried to reset the battery?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Niecah
    Options
    Here's the model AN515-51-79N0 , yes I tried to reset the battery - using the pin hole and also pressing the power button for 30+ seconds. I also removed/reconnected the battery inside. Thanks   
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Je voudrais connaître le modèle exact de l'ordinateur portable. Exemple VN7-592G-58VH. Regardez également cette vidéo sur le démontage de l'ordinateur portable:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Niecah
    Options
    Yes , I did that. Still no power :( here's the model number at the back AN515-51-79N0 . Do you know if this model will work without the battery? because my other laptop brand will power on without battery.  I'm confuse if this is a battery issue , because even without it connected my laptop still wont power on. Thanks for your help.  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I have the model an515-51 and yes, it works with the battery disconnected.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Niecah
    Options
    :( okay thank you, maybe I will just send this to the repair center . 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    But is your notebook under warranty?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Niecah
    Options

No :( my 2 years warranty ended last May 15, 2020 . I'm worried , because if its not the battery some other parts maybe broken.  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you disconnect to hdd, ssd, wlan, ram, lition battery, cmos rtc battery and then connect each hardware individually.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAtUlimtavg&t=1s

egydiocoelho Trailblazer