Laptop won't turn on, but LED lights keep blinking very slowly Aspire 3 A315-41

RogerOriginals
RogerOriginals Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited July 2022 in Aspire Laptops
My laptop has run into a weird issue. When I press the power button, the display won't turn on at all, and the blue power LED light starts blinking very slowly (3 seconds on, 3 seconds off). It keeps on blinking until I force shut down the power via battery pin on the back of the laptop. Even when I plug in the charger, the charging indicator LED will also blink in sync with the power LED when I turn on the laptop. I've tried holding the battery pin for 30+ seconds, still no improvement. Model is Acer Aspire 3 A315-41 with AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor and 4 GB RAM. Any help would be appreciated. 
(Thread was edited to add model name to the title)

Best Answer

• RogerOriginals

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    I managed to turn on my laptop finally. I pressed the battery pin for 30 seconds, then pressed the power button for 30 seconds, and soon as I left the power button the LED blinked one more time, and laptop booted up normally. Did multiple recycles of shutting down and booting up to check, it works normally now. 

Answers

• RogerOriginals

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    I managed to turn on my laptop finally. I pressed the battery pin for 30 seconds, then pressed the power button for 30 seconds, and soon as I left the power button the LED blinked one more time, and laptop booted up normally. Did multiple recycles of shutting down and booting up to check, it works normally now. 
  • Varshik
    Varshik Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2022
    Facing same issue even tried to press battery pin and power button for 30 sec but still doesn't turn on...help me! ...only this blue light is blinking