Predator Sense Feature Request - SET TARGET TEMP for CPU & GPU

NoBlemish
NoBlemish Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Can the next release of Predator Sense please allow users to set a target temp for CPU and GPU? Or maybe setup a custom fan curve?

My CPU and GPU both get up to around 70c before the fans really kick in, which I think is way too hot, and I hate having to set the fans to run at a constant 3000rpm just to keep it around 60c.

I would love to set a fan curve or at least a target temp for each so I have a little bit more control of how hot these components are allowed to get. It can especially get a little uncomfortable at 70c with the mouse so close to one of the exhaust vents on the side of the laptop.

Thanks

Answers

• NoBlemish
    NoBlemish Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Is there any word from ACER on this?

We can't even use simple 3rd party software to control how fast fans spin on OUR laptops that WE purchased. I don't need or WANT my laptop getting this hot, it's BS. They can replace this thing when it overheats, for FREE, due to their lack of response or lack of willingness to release a BIOS/software update allowing user control. Setting fans to MAX and burning them out prematurely isn't a solution. I like to protect my investments! This will be the last ACER product I ever buy with my hard earned money.
  • nityoday
    nityoday Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
    Exactly, we need more lighting animations too. PS Mobile app is full of glitches also. I tried contacting support but they don't listen to me.