Serial number and SNID on my SP314-53N-77AJ not recognized

yikes1
yikes1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi, I'm trying to find out if I can get my laptop repaired, but neither the warranty status check nor the request-a-repair prompt seem to recognize either my serial number or my SNID. The repair prompt says both numbers are invalid, and the warranty check returns a "pPARENT is null for pElementName: WarrantyFrom" message. I've tried both multiple times to make sure I wasn't just entering the number incorrectly. Is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• Does the same problem occur when you copy and paste partnumber or snid using this program? https://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/Files/SNID/APP/SerialNumberDetectionTool.exe
    @Acer-Manny, can you help this user?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • yikes1
    I wish I could tell you, but the machine in question has run out of battery and no longer charges. I suspect there's a problem with the AC port, but in any event I can't run anything on that computer right now. I'm typing this on my backup laptop.
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • yikes1
    No, resetting the battery unfortunately changed nothing.
  • Try disconnecting the lition battery to see if it resolves the problem:
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer