Why has my NITRO GAMING MOUSE - NMW810 Stopped working

Nugget_Guy
Nugget_Guy Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hey! My NITRO GAMING MOUSE - NMW810 has stopped working, whenever I plug it in the mouse glows and turns on but it does not actually move the mouse on my screen when I move it on my mouse-pad. I have tried plugging it in on both sides of the computer but still no luck. Please respond I would like to keep this mouse and not buy a new one.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer
    Fire up Device Manager and remove the mouse, wait a bit and then plug it back in. Can you see which device gets added when you plug it back in? Does that device have any warnings shown? Mice have a couple of different layers in Device Manager so it's sometimes a bit tricky to pin down just what's happening.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Nugget_Guy
    Nugget_Guy Member Posts: 3 New User
    When I open Device Manager I can not find my mouse in any of the topics, once I plug in my mouse nothing shows up saying the mouse was plugged in yet the mouse still glows like its on. I will continue looking just in case I had missed anything.
  • Jp09
    Jp09 Member Posts: 1 New User
    can anyone tell me the dpi of this mouse as the dpi is not mention...(NMW810)