I Have An Acer Aspire V3-112P And The Power Is On But There Is No Display.

Trapx
Trapx Member Posts: 5 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Need Help Asap

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    Press and hold power button till machine shuts off. No LEDs should be lit. Unplug charger. Press and hold a paperclip into the battery reset pinhole on the bottom for about 30 seconds. Then plug the charger back in. Wait for the charger LED to turn blue. Try turning the laptop on again. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Trapx
    Thank You For Anwsering My Question, Ill Like Your Comment if it works.:)
  • JackE
    Thanks. If it doesn't work, you can push the hidden Not Like button. :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Trapx
    It Didnt Work, Is there Any Other Methods?
  • JackE
    OK. Try pressing the FN+F6 toggle key combo to turn the screen on. If still no joy, try to HDMI out to a TV. You may have to press the FN+F5 toggle key combo to turn the TV screen on. If still no joy, you have a BIOS firmware or mainboard issue that we can pursue further. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Trapx
    I tried them both, they didn't work is there anyway I can fix the mainboard or bios?

• JackE
    Did this issue happen suddenly for no apparent reason? Either the BIOS firmware was somehows corrupted or the mainboard was physically damaged. Do you recall trying to install any BIOS updates?  How about any significant bumps to the laptop case? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Trapx
    there is no bumps on the laptop case, I have tried installing the bios via Usb but im not quite sure how to do it. 
  • check this two buttons too:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    So, after checking @egydiocoelho 's suggestion, what happened? If nothing, did this issue happen suddenly for no apparent reason? Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ