Having trouble with new additions to my Nitro AN515-53 PC

Options
CallsignKojak
CallsignKojak Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
About 6 months ago I purchased a slim SSD to go in the vacant port in my Nitro 5 AN515-53. I wanted some further upgrades and recently purchased a SATA SSD to go in the Hard Drive port. After formatting I noticed that my computer was treating my slim SSD as storage and the one I just purchased as the workhorse. The only problem with this is the slim SSD is a lot faster and should be used as the workhorse. My main objective was to make them work in Unison for maximum power, however I don't know how to configure my formatting to make it work like that.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Then you must install windows on ssd m2 2280. Have you already changed the sata mode to ahci, pressing ctrl + s on the main tab? Have you tried installing windows on ssd m2 2280?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCmAOwRYNwY&list=FLVBqwtBw09_Z9tXo1Injakw&index=7&t=43s
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CallsignKojak
    Options
    Windows is installed on the M.2, I do not know what ahci is.
  • CallsignKojak
    Options
    Then you must install windows on ssd m2 2280. Have you already changed the sata mode to ahci, pressing ctrl + s on the main tab? Have you tried installing windows on ssd m2 2280?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCmAOwRYNwY&list=FLVBqwtBw09_Z9tXo1Injakw&index=7&t=43s
    Windows is installed on the M.2, I do not know what ahci is.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    OK! In that case, I suggest you reinstall windows again. But this time, first access the bios, press ctrl + s on the main tab and change the sata mode to ahci. Then, delete all partitions (if you have the original stock windows provided by acer, you should back them up as shown in the video above):
    How to create custom partition to install Windows 10  Pureinfotech
    Then choose the ssd m2 2280 partition.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)