What graphics cards are compatible with aspire tc-885-ua91?

kenstrguykenstrguy Member Posts: 11 New User
looking to upgrade graphics card recommended for game i want to play is recommended NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 and minimum is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470. looking for minimum or something inbetween that i can just plug in not have to add change power supply or cpu.

FAQ & Answers

• tttttttttt Member Posts: 119 Skilled Fixer

I have some info under the topic "TC-885-UA92 Compatible Graphics Cards" , dated July 3. Not going to repeat here.

• kenstrguykenstrguy Member Posts: 11 New User
    do you know if they would work in a tc-885-ua91? is there a major difference between ua91 and ua92
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 11,540 Trailblazer
    Those last four letters/numbers define a specific SKU, most often a language change or different build, ie. processor, memory and storage. In almost all cases the MB will be the same and so the supported GPUs will be the same.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
    thanks everything i found online dealt with upgrading ua92 so if it works on that model will work on ua91
    Let us know how well it works.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
    ok got it in; had to angle it to get it in then straighten it out to fit in slot. used a spare screw from expansion bay. recognized by pc so i am good just need to find some games to play
    Good enough, so no immediate desire to upgrade again I gather? :)