Como puedo arreglar mi batería

Options
Rober34
Rober34 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Tengo una notebook la cual se apaga de repente cuando aun tiene carga del 30 % y se tiene que conectar la carga eléctrica para que pueda volver a prender. Además cuando se encuentra cargando en un 80% Empieza a conectarse y desconectarse y la pantalla aumenta y la a su luz. AYUDAAAAAAAA, POR FAVOR. 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you post your question in English? Also, can you explain the problem better?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Rober34
    Rober34 Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    ¿Puedes publicar tu pregunta en inglés? Además, ¿puedes explicar mejor el problema?

I have a laptop model aspire 5 which suddenly turns off having a battery and I have to connect the electrical source so that it can turn on, also when it is charging it reaches 80% charge and it starts connecting and disconnecting, what will be the solución? please .

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    what is the exact model? example an515-51-75kz. Also, can you check battery wear with hwinfo64?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)