Where can I get Hdd connector+brackets for Acer A315-56-344k?

Gninjatech
Gninjatech Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi Guys,

I recently acquire the laptop in the question but I only have 256 GB for the OS.

I need to add another volume so I open my notebook and I see that will need the Flip HDD cable for a 2.5 SSD and the bracket so I can be correctly installed.

Pretty sure that I can ask the deliver to Chile bit I don't have the Part Numbers to see where I can find it.

Adding Pictures.

Hope somebody can help me.

Cheers,

Answers

• I found these part numbers:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    You don't need screws or brackets for adding a 2.5" SSD or HDD unless you're fussy and like to do a lot of unnecessary work. Only the SATA3 cable is needed. I protect and immobilize my laptop 2.5" SSDs and HDDs in antistat foam.  It's crowded enough inside these laptops without adding more metal brackets and screws. Google the cable part no "50.HEEN2.001" for vendors convenient to your location. If you're fussy, like to do unnecessary work, and cram more  metal inside the laptop enclosure, the SSD/HDD bracket part no is "33.HEEN2.002"

=)

Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Gninjatech
    Gninjatech Member Posts: 2 New User
    Thanks Jack E/NJ and egydiocoelho for your fast response.

Do you have a link or video to use the 
    antistat foam instead the bracket?

Cheers,

Gninjatech
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,328 Trailblazer
    Simply nestle the drive in enough foam in the space the bracket would ordinarily fill. The cover should gently press against the foam when closed. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ