My Acer Nitro 5 Has Been Stuck On A Boot Loop

Options
Naan
Naan Member Posts: 2 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
Everytime I try to boot up my Nitro 5, it gets stuck on the Acer Logo screen and turns black. The furthest I’ve ever gotten to fixing it was resetting everything but it gave me this. “There was something wrong while resetting your computer” and I’ve been stuck every since

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,587 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Press and hold the power button till the laptop completely shuts off and no LEDs lit. Press and hold ALT+F10. While still holding these keys, press the power button to turn the machine back on. The recovery screen should appear again. Try either the refresh while saving your personal files or a full erase everything reset. If you get the same or similar error message, try the ALT+F10 cold boot reset at least two more times. It sometimes much fix issues incrementally before proceeding further. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,587 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Press and hold the power button till the laptop completely shuts off and no LEDs lit. Press and hold ALT+F10. While still holding these keys, press the power button to turn the machine back on. The recovery screen should appear again. Try either the refresh while saving your personal files or a full erase everything reset. If you get the same or similar error message, try the ALT+F10 cold boot reset at least two more times. It sometimes much fix issues incrementally before proceeding further. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ