I registered a complaint for predator helios 300 , 2 months ago , now its being rejected

Options
2root2
2root2 Member Posts: 31 Die Hard WiFi Icon
i have a predator helios 300 2019 , this laptop heats up as soon as i plug in the charger and combined with the heat it generates while gaming, it bsods in 15 mins .
i registered a complaint 2 months ago and back then i was told they cant help due to covid situation , i understood that , but now that my laptop is close to being out of warranty they want to reject my complaint and me to register another one . now the laptop is out on warranty and ill have to pay for this manufacturing defect to get repaired .

there is no on site help and the " certified service centre" has really bad reviews on google saying they break more than they fix . i would like to have my machine in a trusted persons hand. what should i do .

they will cancel my request soon and when i make a new request that will probably out of warranty . please suggest a possible solution ! ASAP

Best Answer

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    2root2 said:
    i have a predator helios 300 2019 , this laptop heats up as soon as i plug in the charger and combined with the heat it generates while gaming, it bsods in 15 mins .
    i registered a complaint 2 months ago and back then i was told they cant help due to covid situation , i understood that , but now that my laptop is close to being out of warranty they want to reject my complaint and me to register another one . now the laptop is out on warranty and ill have to pay for this manufacturing defect to get repaired .

there is no on site help and the " certified service centre" has really bad reviews on google saying they break more than they fix . i would like to have my machine in a trusted persons hand. what should i do .

they will cancel my request soon and when i make a new request that will probably out of warranty . please suggest a possible solution ! ASAP
    Take a screenshot of the old request and their replies, along with the time stamps. When you open a new request, paste this screenshot in that.
    If this communication was in an email chain, save that.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045

Answers

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    edited July 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    2root2 said:

Take a screenshot of the old request and their replies, along with the time stamps. When you open a new request, paste this screenshot in that.
    If this communication was in an email chain, save that.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • 2root2
    2root2 Member Posts: 31 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    Issue Re Occurred after a couple months again :/ wasted my money on this machine