My Acer 135W charger isn't working when I use it during a game.

Options
CTWarboss_74
CTWarboss_74 Member Posts: 11 New User
edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello!
Recently I bought a new charger for my Acer An517-51 from Acer. It's 135 watts and yet it still doesn't work when I play a game. Is there something that I haven't done right?

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you provide the exact model of the notebook? Example AN517-51-58VH. Some versions came with a 135w adapter and other versions with 180w.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CTWarboss_74
    Options
    Ok I will find it now
  • CTWarboss_74
    Options
    The number is An517-51 787U
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • CTWarboss_74
    Options
    Ah ok. Is there any way of returning the charger that I just got today to the store in exchange for the 180W?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    If it is still in the RMA exchange period, I believe it is possible.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    When purchasing the correct adapter, report here if the problem is resolved?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• CTWarboss_74
    Options
    How long is the RMA period? 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I don't know how the exchange term with the seller in the uk works. You should contact the store that sold the device.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer