acer nitro AN515-51 really high temps and stuttering

DimbamDimbam Member Posts: 5 New User
I used throttle stop it didn't work .Do u know how to lower the temperature because it gets over 90 degrees

FAQ & Answers

• DimbamDimbam Member Posts: 5 New User
    for more info the laptop is the one with i7 7700 and Nvidia 1050
  • HahahaHahaha Member Posts: 143 Skilled Fixer
    edited July 6
    I have the same setup. 
    It is ok to see peaks of 95+C in certain climate. Peak temperature does not last for more than a second. If you run a game and then look at the live temperatures for a minute, you'll see that it'll hover around 75-85 for most of the time.
    The i7 is the culprit here imo. But as I said, peaks are short lived. No amount of precautions will be able to keep it cooler than what I described, especially in humid/warm regions. 
    Correct me f I am wring but I assume that this has always happened with your laptop and not something that suddenly started occurring. However if it's the latter, then dust and/or blocked vents are probably the issue
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.4K

Acer-Ingrid
Acer-Ingrid
Acer-Monica
Acer-Monica
ASensei
ASensei
ayushn212
ayushn212
batmalin
batmalin
BipinSh
BipinSh
Cabirto
Cabirto
fmonteiro
fmonteiro
jkaustubh365
jkaustubh365
Marsha0511
Marsha0511
Nikita_Lukyanov
Nikita_Lukyanov
ralppp
ralppp
SabrinaMendonça
SabrinaMendonça
sosome989
sosome989
Srijansm
Srijansm
VictorManuelMardonez
VictorManuelMardonez
youknowwho
youknowwho
+1.4K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Manny -
    In an effort to reduce the impact that the manufacture and disposal of computer packaging has on the environment, ConceptD packaging is now almost 100 percent virgin plastic free and absolutely 100 (Read more…)
    0 48

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We want to recognize GAMING6698's dedicated efforts in the Acer Community. GAMING6698 has become one of the main collaborators since joining the Community in November of 2019.
On behalf of all our users and the Acer Team, we thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 3497

Total Points:6057

Total Accepted Answers: 304

GAMING6698 Supercomputer Wrangler