Desktop replacement 17 inches

Options
Balubeto
Balubeto Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hi

I am looking for a desktop replacement 17 inches (with Full HD or 4k webcam), sold in Italy, with a 10th generation Intel processor, 16GB RAM, graphics card with at least 4GB of dedicated memory, 512-1024GB SSD disk, multi-format card reader, biometric reader, analog/digital audio ports, at least 5 Superspeed USB 20Gbps ports, two Thunderbolt 3 connections, one gigabit class Ethernet port, one 802.11ax connection and one Bluetooth 5.x connection.

Budget: 1500-2000 euro.

Thanks

Bye

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    My assumption is that what you are asking for is another desktop to replace the one you have? Though that doesn't make sense with only a 17" screen. Are you asking about a laptop that will meet those specs? I don't think you will find anything with that many high speed ports.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Balubeto
    Balubeto Member Posts: 17

Tinkerer

Options
    billsey said:
    My assumption is that what you are asking for is another desktop to replace the one you have? Though that doesn't make sense with only a 17" screen. Are you asking about a laptop that will meet those specs? I don't think you will find anything with that many high speed ports.

There is a 17-inches product similar to the one described above with I7-10xxxx , two Thunderbolt 3 connections and an Ethernet port.

Thanks

Bye