Acer Swift 3 SF314-57 Wifi problem

PhuongMC
PhuongMC Member Posts: 7 New User
I got problem "This device cannot start", and Wifi adapter in device manager marked "!"
I uninstalled it, re-install, and another day this problem happened again. Why? hardware problem?
So any solution for this?
Thanks

Answers

• What is the model of the wireless network card? Did this problem occur after upgrading windows to version 2004?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PhuongMC
    What is the model of the wireless network card? Did this problem occur after upgrading windows to version 2004?
    Hi Egydiocoelho,
    Model of the wireless network card is Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201. I didn't upgrade windows to version 2004
    Thanks
  • Have you ever tried to reset the battery?
    Does the same problem occur when updating drivers on the intel website?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PhuongMC
    I updated drivers from acer website, not from intel website
    OK, I will try reset battery and update drivers from intel website
    I will report later, thanks in advance
  • Is the problem still going on?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PhuongMC
    Is the problem still going on?
    Hi egydiocoelho, I reset the battery and updated wifi driver from Intel website (WiFi_21.90.3_Driver64_Win10).
    Wifi is current in normal use, I will reply if the problem will occur again
    Thanks
  • ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• PhuongMC
    Hi egydiocoelho,
    I got this problem again today. I re-install wifi driver but not work.
    I reset the battery and it works now. Why?
    How to resolve this completely?
    Thanks
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• ok my friend.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Gijs1973
    Gijs1973 Member Posts: 16

Tinkerer

Hi, I have a similar problem, resetting the battery worked, for one day, but now it doesn't anymore when trying again. 
    Your help would be much appreciated. 
    Thanks, 
    Gijs