Touch pad is not working in Advanced mode of BIOS. And laptop doesn't switch on well. Why?

Gimshan9
Gimshan9 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
Hello Acer,
I'm suffering from the above same touch pad issue. On Advanced mode of bios touch pad not working. But in Basic mode it works fine. BUT THE WORST THING IS TOUCH PAD MODE CHANGES TO ADVANCED MODE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE OR WITHOUT MY INTERFERENCE. And further when that happens even I can't switch on my laptop. My laptop sometimes switch on after 10 minutes I pressed the power button. So my question is whether the touch pad issue makes my laptop not to switch on or not. My laptop is Acer aspire E5-575G.

Should say i wasted lot of money for repairing this up to now. But the issue is still the same.
@egydiocoelho@egydiocoelho

Answers

• Have you tried to reset the battery?
    Also, have you opened your notebook to check the touchpad connector?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Gimshan9

Tinkerer

The current situation is this.My touch pad works well in Bios basic setting. But without my interference bios setting changes to Advanced at sometimes. Then what I do is again go and change it back to Basic mode.
  • Gimshan9

Tinkerer

Further I want to know why my laptop doesn't power on well. this means when I pressed the power button once , it doesn't switch on. But after some time since I pressed the key it switch on suddenly and works normal.
  • So I suggest that you follow my tips above.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)