Release date or preorder date for US ConceptD 3 Ezel

SuperOnion
SuperOnion Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 27 in 2020 Archives
Hi all hope this wasn't answered somewhere else but I wasn't able to find an availability date for the ConceptD 3 Ezel in the US besides a general window of August. I saw the reveal a week ago and instantly knew it was for me and exactly what I was looking for! I had just bought a Surface Book 3 which I've since returned in anticipation for this. While the SB3 was lackluster in some aspects, Microsoft was always able to provide an accurate street release date and was wondering if Acer had similar offerings.

Thank you for your time  :#

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Not here anyway, this is a community support board and none of Acer's marketing or distribution people drop by (and they'd probably get in trouble if they did :)). We'll know no earlier than you, in all likelihood.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Not here anyway, this is a community support board and none of Acer's marketing or distribution people drop by (and they'd probably get in trouble if they did :)). We'll know no earlier than you, in all likelihood.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • SuperOnion
    SuperOnion Member Posts: 2 New User
    billsey said:
    Thank you for clarifying! I was hoping Acer support would be able to provide a smaller window but I guess August will have to do.
  • billsey
    edited July 2020
    Yeah, Acer Support doesn't hang out here either. The only Acer people we see are support for the forums, not support for the product. (Though they do sometimes help in escalating an issue to the actual support people).